Human Resources Manager
With full responsibility and autonomy, the Human Resources Manager performs the following activities:
- He/she develops and implements the Human Resources strategy and policy in line with the company’s general policy.
- He (She) ensures compliance with labor legislation and the improvement of prevention and management of psychosocial risks.
- He/she manages the company’s social relations in collaboration with the department managers.
- He (She) coordinates and controls the management of personnel and social performance.
- He (She) is responsible for the development of the company’s social innovations, considering intercultural evolutions and the implementation of CSR.
The professional certification of the Human Resources Manager course is registered with the RNCP by: FORMATIVES and recognized by the state at level 7. Fiche RNCP n° 28776, registered on 04-01-2019, code NFS 315n. The diploma is accessible by VAE.