Diploma – Senior systems and networks technician
The SSNT is involved in the commissioning and maintenance of the IT infrastructure. He/she intervenes with the systems and networks, on the hardware and software elements that make up the infrastructure, in order to offer users and customers the level of service expected by the company.
- The senior systems and networks technician assists users to operate their digital equipment.
- It contributes to the development of users’ skills by explaining the rules of security and proper use of software and online collaborative tools and provides the necessary assistance for their synchronization.
- On a daily basis, it verifies that backups of all infrastructure elements (servers and active network equipment) have been performed, monitors all system and network equipment and security logs and reacts when it receives alerts.
- At any time, it can be called upon by the service center to diagnose and resolve system, network or IP telephony malfunctions. Restores access to shared resources and applications. Maintains and operates the Active Directory domain and shared resources.
- The senior systems and networks technician maintains a technological and regulatory watch to keep his or her skills up to date and to test new technologies.