Operational Business Management Diploma
The holder of the Operational Business Management diploma is expected to take operational responsibility for all or part of a commercial unit. A business unit is a physical and/or virtual place where a potential customer can access a range of products or services.
The holder of the diploma takes charge of the overall customer relationship as well as the animation and dynamization of the offer. He/she is also responsible for the operational management of the sales unit and the management of his/her sales team. This functional versatility is part of the context of digitalized commercial activities aimed at implementing the commercial policy of the network and/or the business unit.
This program is open to applications from students who hold diplomas from the first cycle of studies. The admission of students is subject to the examination of the candidate’s file by the selection jury of the training. Any student wishing to apply for this program must send his or her application file to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|E1 – General Culture and Expression|
|E2 – Communication in a foreign language: English|
|E3 – Economic, legal and managerial culture|
|E41 – Customer relations and sales negotiation|
|E42 – Animation, stimulation of the commercial offer|
|E5 – Operational management|
|E6 – Sales Team Management|
- Internship: mandatory
- Internship period: according to the alternation rhythm defined in the academic year calendar
- Examinations: written and oral tests (Maison des examens)
- Duration of internship: 14 to 16 weeks; 4 weeks in 1st year and 10 weeks in 2nd year.
Jobs & Careers:
- Sales and Service Consultant
- Sales consultant, E-commerce sales consultant
- Customer service manager, Customer service manager
- Assistant manager
- Manager of a local commercial unit